Monday, May 4, 2009

Houston! We have been cleared for all foods!

Went in today for my first post op nutritionist consult. It went pretty well and I even got the go ahead to start introducing back whatever foods I want (within reason--no triple layer better than sex chocolate cake)!

We discussed my daily eating habits, what type of exercise I've been comfortable with and when I think I want to take it to the next level. We talked about ways to track my calories and protein intake. She told me to keep it around 1200-1500 calories a day and 90g of protein a day. Also, that making sure I got at least 6 glasses of water was a MUST! Lately that hasn't been a problem for me. I seem to be thirsty ALL the time.

We looked at the scale--DOWN another 5lbs, however since I gained back 4 during the intro to mushies stage, it was really only a 1lb weight loss which brings me to a total of 24lbs lost in 26 days! Im averaging not quite 1lb per day. I guess I need to step it up hahaah.

Either way it was a good visit. I go in 2 more weeks for my very first fill so of course I'll make sure to document that on here as well.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!! From bacon-a-tors to 1 cup of food at a meal! Wow! Your weight loss is incredible, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete