Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation doesn't always do a body good!

So as many of you know I have been on vacation for the past 4 weeks bouncing between Florida and Texas and back again. Its been a whirldwind to say the least. I have enjoyed it, however I haven't been watching my food as closely as I should have.

I had an appointment yesterday for my 2nd fill which yielded unhappy results. I had only lost about 3lbs since leaving for vaca. I was really hoping for a 5-7lb loss, however I have nobody to blame but myself. I indulged in so many things like fab mexican food, ben and jerry's, and italian food full of carbs! I didnt watch my portions as much as I should have either. My one saving grace I think is that I tried to stay as active as possible--walking most nights or playing in the pool or at the beach with Jake.

My current weight stands at 331 lbs. I am down 35 lbs total at this point---but still 1 lb away from being able to Wii fit! Im hoping that by the end of next week I'll have lost that pound and will be able to start Wii'ing :)

All in all, like I said it was fun--however it was my first major temptation. I feel as though I didn't do as bad as I could have HOWEVER I certainly didn't do nearly as well as I should have. Thanks to Cassie (my nutritionist) who I saw today I've realized that today is a new day. I am back home and on my own schedule.

All I have to do is get back up on the horse and start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment