Sunday, April 19, 2009

More pictures!

So today I am 12 days post op. I have been trying NOT to get on my scale everyday, however I did get on a few days ago at the surgeon's office--JUST TO SEE!!! I will admit my pants a little bit looser but I haven't seen a major difference yet. I am waiting until I get to my first official post op appointment on Thursday the 23rd to see what the total weight loss is. So far though, according to my calculations, I am down about 15lbs give or take. Now, for you skinny minnie's out there 15lbs is a lot. That's usually an entire pant size for you. However, for the big mamma jamma's out there like me, 15lbs can be gained and lost in a day. We have to hit the 30lb+ mark to REALLY notice a difference.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about my scale moving in the opposite direction it usually does. I think it may be suffering from confusion or denial about the fact that I am finally starting to lose weight. It not longer shudders in terror as I approach it :) Anyway, here are some pictures to show off this 15lbs lost. Others say they can see it, but I, unfortunately cannot. Hopefully soon though!! P.S. Greg took these using my camera-- he's still learning how to use it so of course they arent in focus haha!

P.S. Greg took these using my camera-- he's still learning how to use it so of course they arent in focus haha!













1 comment: