Sunday, April 12, 2009

PICTURE TIME!!!!

There has always been a skinny lady hidden inside me, usually I could keep her satisfied and quiet with oreos, but no longer! She has spoken out that she wants out! She wants to go shopping at Jones New York, she wants to buy silky lingerie from La Perla--okay Victoria's Secret since I cant afford La Perla--but you get the point! She is TIRED of being kept quiet and wants OUT! Here are a few pictures of me in my chubbster glory and hopefully soon I'll be able to update you all with pictures of that skinny lady poking out soon!

Soooooo without further adieu.....


Craptastic Web image of me back before I had two chins!!! I remember that bathing suit! I was about 250 at the time..... ahhh memories!
Me and my long board Summer of 2002 right before I bought my house 260 lbs

Day before my Birthday --I think we were in GA for a concert.... about 280 lbs August 2003





May 2005 in Hawaii about 320 lbs



February 2005 in Scotland--about 315lbs




Crazy awful self portrait in the bathroom... around 350lbs--about March 2007

4th of July 2008 in NYC.... my heaviest by far at 360lbs


P.S. Doing well today! No pain meds as of yet today so that's good. Getting ready to go play Easter Bunny for my little man and hide eggs :) We are going to do the dying eggs bit soon as well. I think I'll be calling the surgeon's office to see if I am allowed to help eat the 2 dozen or so hard boiled eggs we have in the house, since I cant bring myself to throw them out.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling good today!! Can't wait to see the picture progression going the other way. :-)

    ReplyDelete